A simple and fresh salad recipe to welcome summer. This is a vegetarian version of the popular Thai mango salad.
- 1 unripe mango, shredded or thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion finely sliced
- handful of roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp roasted sesame seeds
- 1/s tsp sesame oil
- handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp tamarind juice, or more to taste
- 1 tbsp sugar, or more to taste
- 1 tsp chili flakes, or more to taste
- salt to taste
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes for all the flavors to kick in. Serve fresh!