- 1/2 cup hung curd (see recipe below)
- 2 medium sized tomato, chopped
- 100 gms spinach leaves, chopped
- pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp olive oil
For Hung curd
Choose whichever method from below which is convenient for you.
- Put 1 cup curd through the strainer for 1 hour and let the water drain out.
- You can also hang the curd in a muslin cloth and let the water drain out.
For the salad
- Mix the tomato, spinach leaves, hung curd, salt, olive oil and the spices.
- Mix well. Ready to serve
Eat fresh! Spinach leaves tend to turn a bit bitter after a while, so make and serve this salad fresh.
Substitute the spinach with iceberg lettuce and regular tomatoes with cherry tomatoes. You may also add any other vegetables you like.