This is a tasty fusion of chinese and italian flavors. Try it out and I am sure you will love the combination.
For stir fry
- 1 cup diced vegetables ( carrots, capsicum, zucchini, babycorn )
- 100gm paneer (cottage-cheese), cubed
- 1tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pasta, cooked according to packet instructions. (I used tri-colored pasta to make the dish colorful )
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pods of garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomato pulp/puree
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp paprika (chili flakes)
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 5-6 drops of tabasco sauce
- 3 tsp cornflour, diluted in lukewarm water
- Heat oil in a flat bottom pan. Put all the vegetables and paneer.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cook on a high flame and keep stirring often. Cook till the vegetables turn crispy.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Put onions and garlic.
- When the onions turn light brown, add tomato pulp/puree, salt, red chilli powder, paprika, and oregano. Mix well.
- Now add tomato ketchup and tabasco sauce.
- Cook till the oil separates.
- Now add the diluted corn flour.
- Keep stirring and cook till you achieve sauce-like consistency. Check your seasoning and adjust according to your taste.
Mix the vegetables, pasta and the sauce. Ready to serve.
Serve with garlic bread.
You can top up the dish with cheese if you like.