2 medium sized potatoes
1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 green chili finely chopped or chili flakes
3 tsp lemon juice
pinch of sugar
black salt to taste
few mint leaves
few coriander leaves
1/2 tsp chat masala
3 tsp oil
- Boil the potatoes
- Peel them and prick them all over
- Marinate them with black salt , ginger garlic paste , sugar and lemon juice.
- Keep them aside for 30 to 40 mins
- Heat oil on a tawa , when its smoky hot , add the marinated potatoes and stir fry them till golden brown
- Add coriander leaves, mint leaves chili flakes or chopped green chili and chat masala
- Ready to serve
serve with green chutney as a starter or snack or chat !
You can mix some sev and tamarind chutney on that to make it more tangy.