8-10 Long Green Chilli ( Bharwan Mirchi )
2 cup gram flour (besan)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp dhaniya (coriander seeds) powder
1 tsp til (sesame seeds )
1 tsp mustard seeds
pinch of hing (asafoetida)
1 dried red chilli
2 tsp oil
- Mix gram flour, turmeric powder, chilli powder, dhaniya powder, sesame seeds with a little oil
- Slit the chilli from the center and take out the seeds.Stuff the chilli with the mixture.
- Heat oil in a skillet, add mustard seeds, red chilli and hing.
- Add the stuffed chillies and mix well.
- Cook on low heat till the chillies become soft and masalas are mixed well.
- Ready to serve.
Serving Suggestions:Eat with parathas or phulkas
Keep mixing often to make sure masala does not get burnt