1 green chili - finely chopped
1 tsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp chat masala
1 medium sized onion finely chopped
1/2 tsp lemon juice
shredded cheese as needed
For the filling:
Potato sliced and cooked
1 tsp oil
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
pinch of hing
salt to taste
- Take oil in a kadai , add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and pinch of hing.
- Add the sliced potato, garam masala, salt and red chili powder. Cook it on a low flame till done.
- Now take a roti and apply tomato ketchup.
- Sprinkle little chat masala on ketchup, put small cut onions and finely chopped green chili on that.
- Now put the potato mixture which you have prepared, sprinkle some lemon juice, chat masala and cheese.
- Roll the roti (chapati) and heat it on a tawa till brown
- Serve hot.
Serve as a snack with green chutney
- You can add a bit of green chutney in the roll also.
- Any kind of subzi can be put in the roll instead of potato
- Perfect recipe for using leftover rotis. Very fast to make and good choice for kids