2 tbsp pavbhaji masala
2 buns (slit half)
1 tbsp butter
juice of one lemon
salt to taste
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
3 small sized tomatoes
- Put butter on tava (skillet)
- Add small cut onions , tomatoes, pav bhaji masala, ginger garlic paste,salt
- Add little water to it. When this masala is little soft, add lemon juice to taste
- Now put little butter on the buns, apply this massla on the buns
- garnish with coriander leaves
- serve hot
served as a snack
- you can mash the tomatoes and onion once its soft and add all the masala.
- I add all the masala and mash it on the tava. you can make lot of changes in masala according to your taste.
- bread, subs also can be used.
- You can roast the buns on the tava if you like it crisp.