2 tbs dhania-jeera powder
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
pinch of asafoetida (hing)
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
2 tsp jaggery
salt to taste
2 tsp oil
- Cut capsicums into small pieces
- Heat oil in a kadai
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and a pinch of hing. Once the seeds start crackling, add chopped capsicums and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder, salt and jaggery
- Cook it till the oil separates
- Add a little bit of water if you want to make gravy.
Serve with parathas or phulka.
Tip:This curry can be eaten as a pickle also.