The Indian Crispy Cracker with spices !!
2 papad (Pppadum)
2 small onions
2 small tomatoes
1 tsp. coriander (cilantro ) chopped
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp chat massala ( available in Indian grocery stores )
1 tsp lemon juice
oil to deep fry the papads / You can use roasted papad
- deep fry the papads / Roast papad
- cut onions and tomatoes into small pieces
- mix cut onions, tomatoes, coriander , red chili powder, chat massala powder and lemon juice.
- when mixed well, sprinkle it on the papads.
- ready to serve.
serve as a snack or as a starter
- I have not included salt because chat massala generally contains salt. you can add if required.
- roasted papad can also be used instead of fried ones.
- small cut green chilies also can be used to make it more spicy